Provider Member Benefits
- Opportunity to serve on committees and task forces. Access to timely legislative information.
- Involvement in data collection projects and access to survey results.
- Networking and interacting with professionals from a variety of home care settings.
- Direct involvement in Alliance legislative activities.
- Representation on legislative and regulatory committees.
- Timely information on important federal and state home care issues.
- Ability to participate directly in policy changes affecting home care.
- Reduced fees for quality education programs, including the Northern New England Home Care Conference.
- All members receive newsletter and other timely updates.
- Reduced subscription rate for the home care industry’s national independent newsletter.
Associate Member Benefits
Associate membership provides individuals and businesses with numerous benefits, from discounted exhibitor and sponsor rates to informative communications.
As an associate member you will benefit from:
- Substantial discounts at trade shows and conferences.
- Exposure to prospective clients.
- Face-to-face contact with industry professionals, including the ability to present products and services at select Board meetings.
- Company listing and link on Alliance website.
- Share company highlights in Alliance newsletter.
- Communications that keep you up-to-date on the latest in home care and hospice.
- Opportunity to serve on Committees.
- Opportunity to serve as at-large member of the Board.
- Reduced membership rates to Alliance events.
- Professional development through networking opportunities.
For more information on becoming a member, please contact our office at 207-213-6125.